This is a fast, delicious, healthy, and inexpensive soup recipe made from short list of ingredients. Just the right touch for tonight’s dinner on this chilly day!
Vegetarian, you may use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Cabbage is an excellent fiber source – it prevents constipation and helps in digestion.
• 3 cups of 99% fat free chicken broth or vegetable broth for vegetarian
• 1 bag of 10oz Angel Hair Cole Slaw Shred Cabbage
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste (Del Monte’s brands is Gluten-free)
• 1 medium size red potato shredded
• 1 medium size carrot shredded
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper you may substitute this with sweet paprika if you don’t like spicy
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• salt and pepper to taste
Add all the ingredients to a pot and bring it to boil. Let it simmer for about 30 minutes. In a food processor or blender, puree half of the soup. Transfer the pureed soup to the pot, season to taste with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for another minute or so. Serve
’m a mother, daughter, mother-in-law and wife, who likes to create things as often as possible. Creating recipes, doing makeover recipes, creating simple and easy centerpiece, creating web design, logos, fliers and so on … I use my blog to share with you my recipes that I went through a lot of trial cooking before I came up with the extreme makeover dish that is healthy and tasty. To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box. Read more from this author