- 1 Ib small penne pasta (for Gluten free style use corn & rice based pasta such as Barilla Gluten Free penne pasta)
- 1 cup firmly packed, drained small pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- salt & pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta, rinse in cold water until cool. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle some seasoning salt to the pasta and mix well. Add the cherry tomatoes, olives , artichoke hearts, carrots, green onion, parsley and the dressing to the pasta and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Chill until ready to serve. If pasta seems dry, drizzle a little olive oil and mix to combine.
’m a mother, daughter, mother-in-law and wife, who likes to create things as often as possible. Creating recipes, doing makeover recipes, creating simple and easy centerpiece, creating web design, logos, fliers and so on … I use my blog to share with you my recipes that I went through a lot of trial cooking before I came up with the extreme makeover dish that is healthy and tasty. To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box. Read more from this author